Identify risks | Avoid failures | Work safely
Safe control of explosion hazards.
Wherever flammable substances are produced, processed or stored, explosion hazards can arise. For plants of this type, testing prior to commissioning and regular monitoring are required by law. Your experts from CSE Engineering will provide you with all-round support – from risk assessment and the preparation of your explosion protection document to explosion protection management and the training of your employees.
Take advantage of the comprehensive advice provided by CSE Engineering to confidently meet the legal requirements and protect your company against explosion hazards.
Range of services
- Risk assessment
- Definition of protective measures (e.g. zoning)
- Development of the explosion protection document
- Examination and evaluation of previous protection measures
- Periodic inspections (§16 BetrSichV)
- Explosion Protection Management
- Determination of safety characteristics of substance
- Measurement and testing of electrostatic properties
- Training & Coaching
Experts for your branch
Engineers in the CSE team bring expertise and experience in a wide range of industries. Whether you operate an ammonia refrigeration plant, a hydrogen filling station or a gas filling plant, whether you produce biogas or have to deal with flour dust, our experts will help you from commissioning to safe operation.
Since 31 May 2018, recurring tests of complete plants for explosion safety have become mandatory. We advise you comprehensively – please contact us.
Regulations and rules
We provide our services in the field of explosion protection in accordance with the following legal regulations::
- Directive 2012/18/EU
- Hazardous Substances Ordinance(GefStoffV)
- ATEX direction
- Directive 1999/92/EG
Publications | Manuals
- Manual of explosion protection, edited by H. Steen
- ractical manual for zoning, B. Dyrba
- BG RCI leaflets T (safe technology) and R (plant safety), e.g. T 023, T 033, R 003, R007
Training & Coaching
Request by e-mail:
Use this form for your request or call us at +49 721 6699 4709.