Safety technology with an attractive framework program on the island of Wangerooge.
Kleiner Kursaal, Obere Promenade
(20% discount for members of the CSE-Society)
Participation is subjected to the order of the applications.
The 5th CSE Safety Days 2020 in Wangerooge will be dominated by current topics in safety technology. Zero-Incidents through Lifecycle Management covers all safety-related areas from planning and state-of-the-art methods to the implementation and control of safety measures. An interdisciplinary exchange of experience between the chemical, petrochemical and oil/gas industries is the main focus of the conference.
In the Wadden Sea World Heritage Site, on the North Sea island of Wangerooge, current trends and topics will be discussed controversially. The aim is to achieve an intensive exchange of experience on the approaches to securing technical installations from the perspectives of various branches of industry.
- Lifecycle Management
- Most modern sizing methods
- New concepts in safety technology
- Trends and research
- Industry 4.0
- Security concepts and digitalization
- Safety Culture
- Automation and Big Data
- Availability of mechanical safety devices
- Training in safety engineering
- Risk management, residual risks and accident impact assessments
- SIL certification of technical equipment
- Risk Communication
- Maintaining competence in safety engineering