Safety technology with an attractive framework program on the island of Wangerooge.
Kleiner Kursaal, Obere Promenade
(20% discount for members of the CSE-Society)
Participation is subjected to the order of the applications.
The fourth CSE Safety Days 2018 in Wangerooge are characterised by digitalisation, industry 4.0 and big data. Topics of discussion are effects and current trends of process and plant safety. The focus of the conference is an interdisciplinary exchange of experience between the chemical, petrochemical and the gas and oil industry.
In the Natural World Heritage of the Wadden Sea on the island of Wangerooge, current trends and topis are discussed with controversy. The aim is to acchieve an intense exchange of experience about the approach for the protection of technical plants from the standpoint of different industry sectors.
- Industry 4.0
- Safety concepts and digitalisation
- Automatisation and big data
- Availability of mechanical safety devices
- Training in the field of safety technology
- Risk management, residual risks and failure impact assessments
- SIL-certification of technical equipment
- Risk communication
- Maintenance of competence in safety technology
- New concepts for safety technology
- Trends and research